Thursday, October 11, 2018

I’m bored… What to do when you are bored..??

I’m bored… What to do when you are bored?


Nowadays it is almost impossible to pass a day without hearing the phrase I’m bored from someone. All my friends, cousins, and relatives perpetually ask me why you don’t get bored? I reply them – I’m boredom proof. After reading this article you will also become boredom proof.
 When my cousins come to my house on any festivals like Diwali or Raksha bandhan then the only thing they utter is- I’m bored. My grandmother keeps on telling me and my cousins that when I was of your age I didn’t know what boredom is.
 Well, she has thrown a light on a very significant aspect. In this contemporary world, we have an access to everything. We can know and buy things with just a click of a button.
 On the other hand, the generation of our grandparents had no television, internet or smartphones but still, they were untouched by boredom. We can question their peace of mind or mental stability but we cannot question the fact that they were boredom proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment