How to know when you are in love?
This article is about how to know when you are in love? After reading this article you’ll never ask this question again.
I’ve said this time and again in my articles that people have contaminated the word ‘love’ very badly. They are calling all their compulsiveness, greed etc as love. So let me first define real love.
What is real love?

The most important and beautiful aspect of real love is- It last throughout our life.
I am not a prophet so I can’t say anything about your next life. But if your love is genuine then it must last throughout this lifetime.
Why must love last throughout our life?
Some people will ask why love has to last throughout our life. Why can’t we just have few weeks or months of a good time?
This article is about how to know when you are in love. Few months of a good time is not called real love. It is called infatuation or lust.
I don’t have any problem with anything but I want people to become sincere with themselves and use the appropriate words. They must stop contaminating the word ‘love’.

No comments:
Post a Comment