Saturday, September 22, 2018

How To Text a Girl

How to text a girl?

 This article is about how to text a girl. I will try to cover all the aspect related to this topic in this article. So let’s start exploring the science of texting.

How to tell if a girl like you?

 In my article, how to tell if a girl likes you I’ve said that the first thing that you must do is -figure out what you are expecting. This step is of paramount importance because without clarity and tranquility angst will engulf you in its arms.
 So the first and the foremost thing that you must do is to look within yourself and seek an answer to the question- what you are expecting?
 The answer to this question may vary from person to person. I don’t have any problem with your expectations but as a true friend, I have an advice for you.
 The advice is- invest your time and energy only in things which mean something to you. There is no sense in wasting our valuable time and energy on trivial things. This is a very brief life so the most sensible thing that we can do is only go after things which means a lot to us.
 Some people come in a relationship just for the sake of being in one. There are people who desperately try to come in a relationship as soon as possible.
 Solace versus Solution
 There are a lot of people who live in a la la land. They think that if they will come in a relationship then all their life problems will cease.
 Our topic of discussion is how to text a girl? I’m not deviating from our topic. I will come on that. Before coming on that it is very important that we discuss all the other aspects related to the theme of this article.
 Some wise man said that little knowledge is very dangerous. I don’t want to give you half or little  knowledge that is why I am discussing all these things with you.
 Look the matter of the fact is happiness is within. It’s not hiding in some mountain cave. It’s within us.
 There are two types of people. One who knows how to be happy and another type of people are at the mercy of other people and situations for their happiness and mental stability

More Read



More Read


No comments:

Post a Comment